Polaroid Wedding Guest Books (9” x 6” 100 Pages)
Estimated Delivery:Mar 26 - Mar 30
Free Standard Shipping & Returns: No Minimum Order Amount
- Gorgeous Guest Book: Collect loving notes and memory for years to come with our beautifully crafted 9" x 6" Wedding Guestbook. Unique gold hardcover, 100 signing photo pages and rich foil edging are made for a truly superb arrangement. Perfect for all your guests to fill your visitor book with warm and memorable thoughts.
- Special Any Special Occasion: Horizontal custom guest book design paired with plain sign pages make this chic Photo Guest Book great for the wedding reception, anniversary parties, baby shower, birthday parties, or even alternative as boutique hotel guest books and added decorations to your big event.
- Polaroid Guest Book: Our registration guess books hold 100 pages (50 sheets). Custom designed with guest signature lines on the right for personalized messages, while set blank on the left for an instant photo booth scrapbook or polaroid book album. Store your memories and photos on this guest book and keep for years to come! These favorite pages are made from heavy 150gsm rustic ivory paper.
- Perfect For Any Budget: We know you will love our guest book. It is made with elegant rose calligraphy foiling, high quality craft paper and a silky blush bookmark, enjoy this signature guest book for wedding without breaking your budget.
- Classic Keepsake: Keep sweet memories, well wishes and personalized notes safe in this premium hardbound guestbook to revisit for years to come. Our wedding books for guests to sign is one-of-a-kind memento made for your next special occasion.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
With a hundred ivory paper pages, you have so many ways to share the love and make memories that will last. All 100 pages (50 sheets) are custom-designed with guest signature lines on the right for personalized messages, while set blank on the left for an instant photo booth scrapbook or polaroid book album! So many options!
No wedding details. It’s all up to you on how you want it. We had 107 guests and they didn’t take pictures. They just signed and out of 107 only 17 people signed it. Hopefully this answers your question :) - Jenna Wozar
Plain white pages. The book is nice! - Customer
The paper is thick. We used a marker with pretty generous ink flow, and there was no bleed-through. - Customer
Depending how long the messages are, I would say 1-2 guests per page. If you use the left and right sides of each page there is plenty of space. We had a 50 guest wedding with polaroids and still had tons of pages left. - jenG